“Number Five… is ALIVE.”
Number “Johnny” Five is the robotic main character of the Short Circuit films. He was designed by shut-in computer genius Newton Crosby and built by the Nova Robotics Corporation as part of their S.A.I.N.T. mobile weapons project. Though created to be an instrument of war, Number Five’s destiny changed forever after he was struck by a bolt of lightning and developed self-awareness. Perpetually hungry for new input, Number Five later took on the name “Johnny Five” and ventured out into the world.
- Movement – Johnny Five moves around on tank tracks and steers using a ball-wheel fitted behind the tracks.
- Speech and learning – Johnny assimilates information at an incredible pace; he has shown to be capable of reading any book in a matter of seconds. He developed a human speech pattern through watching excessive amounts of television and frequently quotes various TV shows and films.
- Personality – Johnny wasn’t programmed with a personality, but developed one of his own following the lightning strike that resulted in his sapience. He is fascinated by everyday life that humans take for granted and views the world with a childlike sense of wonder. However, his understanding of modern society is limited and he has been shown to be rather gullible.
- Laser – Since he was designed to be a war machine, Number Five was originally fitted with a laser weapon on his shoulder. After the events of the first film, he destroyed the laser and replaced it with a special toolbox containing numerous gadgets.
- Gadgets – Johnny’s arsenal of gadgets includes a universal remote control, allowing to control just about any electronic device. He also carries a camera, a grapple, a hang-glider, and a plasma torch.
- Multi-purpose arm – Johnny also has a multi-purpose arm on his right hip. It contains gadgets used to help repair himself.
sourced from wikipedia.com
SEE IF YOU GOT ALL OF THEM
1. His Right Pupil is Gone
2. His Left Eyebrow is Raised
3. The Pink and Yellow Screws on his Neck are Reversed
4. The Happy Face Sticker has 3 Eyes
5. There are 2 Color Stripes on his Left Shoulder
6. The Builidng in the Back is Missing some Floors
7. The Lady in the Back has Lost her Bag
View more information: https://doyouremember.com/7295/mismatch-48-johnny-5-from-short-circuit