- 1 23. Billy Joel – Vendetta, Estimated $1.2 Million
- 2 24. Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady – Gulfstream G550, Estimated $50 Million
- 3 25. Taylor Swift – Dassault Falcon 900, Estimated $40 Million
- 4 26. Seth MacFarlane – Gulfstream, Estimated $50 Million
- 5 27. Diane von Fürstenberg – Eos, Estimated $100 Million
- 6 28. Beyonce’ & Jay-Z – Galactica Star, Estimated $70 Million
- 7 29. Dave Coulier – Beechcraft Bonanza B35, Estimated $815K
- 8 30. Bella Hadid – JetLux, Estimated $100K Per Trip
- 9 31. Kris Jenner – O’Ceanos, Estimated $185K Per Week
- 10 32. Tim McGraw – Cirrus SR22, Estimated $650K
- 11 33. Dr.Dre – Naia, Estimated $580K Per Week
23. Billy Joel – Vendetta, Estimated $1.2 Million
Billy Joel is well known for his love of boats, in fact, at one point in his life he owned 5 of them. But the famous musician has singled one out as his favorite and that is “Vendetta”, a 57-foot long yacht made in a classic style. Don’t let its appearance fool you, though as it is equipped with everything a modern yacht needs, tech-wise. Furthermore, priced at $1,2 million, it wouldn’t require a bank loan to purchase, at least for Billy Joel!
24. Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady – Gulfstream G550, Estimated $50 Million
The Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen and the American quarterback Tom Brady live, work, vacation and visit family all over the world. So a private jet was a good investment for the famous couple. A glossy, black Gulfstream G550 allows them to go wherever they need while avoiding the hassle of commercial flights. Showing off that they can travel in luxury is an added bonus.
25. Taylor Swift – Dassault Falcon 900, Estimated $40 Million
The country singer has not one but two private jets. The Falcon 900 can carry Taylor and 11 of her people on long flights while the Falcon 50 has 9 passenger seats and she uses it for shorter trips. It’s quite amazing, considering not many people have the kind of money to afford two planes by the age of 27 but besides a talented musician, she also has a good sense for making money. She has multiple product endorsements and partnerships and designed her own line of various products.
26. Seth MacFarlane – Gulfstream, Estimated $50 Million
Seth MacFarlane is frequently criticized that his series only appeal to college kids that smoke marijuana but their success is undeniable. The creator of Family Guy has been making money hand over fist since his shows began in 1999 and the way things are going, bankruptcy for him is less likely than sprouting wings. He can fly though, as he bought a shiny Gulfstream private jet to travel like a true Hollywood star.
27. Diane von Fürstenberg – Eos, Estimated $100 Million
The three-masted luxury schooner perfectly represents its owners. It has tons of style and elegant design like the famous fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg and is expensive and opulent as would fit her husband, the billionaire Barry Diller. There is room for 16 guests and a crew of 21 men is required for things to run smoothly.
28. Beyonce’ & Jay-Z – Galactica Star, Estimated $70 Million
A music power couple, Beyonce and Jay-Z chartered the yacht “Galactica Star” and fell in love with the 213 feet long vessel. And how could they not? The ship is floating mansion with custom-built VIP guest rooms, a beach club, swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna, a sundeck and a helipad. There is a separate master suite for the owners. Still, the $70 million they paid plus insurance and maintenance might not have been a good investment compared to the $900K/week to charter.
29. Dave Coulier – Beechcraft Bonanza B35, Estimated $815K
Dave Coulier is a very successful actor who is known for his comedic ways. Aside from owning a Beechcraft Bonanza B35 which is a luxury jet, he also knows how to fly it. He’ been flying planes since he was 15 and finally became a licensed pilot at 20 years old.
30. Bella Hadid – JetLux, Estimated $100K Per Trip
Bella Hadid, just like other “it girls,” is always seen posing in front of private luxury jets during her travels. She’s lucky because her trips are all sponsored, so she’s able to keep a lot of money in her savings account. Just posting a photo of her with the jet on her Instagram saves her big bucks of $100,000.
31. Kris Jenner – O’Ceanos, Estimated $185K Per Week
The Kardashians are known for their lavish lifestyle since it seems like they have all the money in the world. What you may not know is that Kris Jenner took luxury vacations to a whole new level when she got a 162-foot Superyacht when they went on a vacation in Greece. It apparently costs $185,000 to rent the huge yacht for a week.
32. Tim McGraw – Cirrus SR22, Estimated $650K
Tim McGraw is a country music superstar and another rich name who loves riding in his own plane. He took out around $650,000 from his bank account to be able to purchase his own customized Cirrus SR22. His aircraft has embroidered seats and had a “faith” stick in honor of his wife, Faith Hill.
33. Dr.Dre – Naia, Estimated $580K Per Week
Dr. Dre is one the rappers who have the biggest bank accounts out there, so don’t expect him to be living a simple life. Every time he goes on vacation, he charts the 241-foot Superyacht called Naia. Since it has its luxury amenities like a VIP suite and entertainment facilities, it is said to have a price tag of $580,000 per week.
Share this story on Facebook with your friends.
View more information: https://doyouremember.com/60557/33-jaw-dropping-private-jets-yachts-can-dream/5